To Contact EasyLink Call1-800-828-7115
EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
EDI you can count on to optimize your business success.
- Maximize the efficiency, reliability, and expansiveness of your EDI B2B supply chain
- Lower the costs associated with infrastructure and overhead
- Enrich your existing business integrations and add new ones at will
The challenge: Your business needs to keep your B2B supply chain state-of-the-art. Eliminate technology gaps and bring non-EDI partners into your EDI network. And reduce costs by improving efficiency within the B2B supply chain in ways that were previously unachievable.
The solution: EasyLink’s broad portfolio of 100% outsourced business integration solutions and EDI Services. Our proven transaction-based services take you wherever your business relationships need to go – swiftly, reliably, and economically.
EDI Managed Services – Outsourced EDI services to fit your needs and your budget.
EDI VAN – World-class EDI transaction engine, faster than traditional VANs.
Web EDI – Lets EDI companies transact with non-EDI partners, opening up new partnerships.
EDI Service Bureau- – Bridges gap between retail hubs and non-EDI suppliers to expand your business.
EasyLink’s broad portfolio of 100% outsourced EDI solutions provides companies with an array of options to optimize the efficiency, reliability, and reach of your electronic supply chain while reducing costs, infrastructure, and overhead.
Learn More About EDI Services >
Use cloud faxing and watch your cost savings soar.
- Reduce fax costs by up to 70%
- Improve productivity and cycle times
- Standardize with secure, reliable enterprise-wide fax service
The challenge: You need to maintain fax as an important part of your communications mix while reducing its costs. Free up your IT team to focus on other strategic initiatives rather than maintaining outdated fax infrastructure. And take advantage of the inherent cost efficiencies of cloud-based messaging solutions.
The solution: EasyLink’s versatile, economical cloud faxing services. You’ll see why we’re the recognized leader in enterprise fax messaging services.
- Desktop Messaging or Fax2Mail– Allows your users to send and receive faxes within their existing e-mail accounts, effortlessly.
- Production Messaging – Automatically delivers high-volume outbound messages to customers, employees, and other stakeholders as fax, e-mail, secure e-mail, or EDI.
- Document Capture and Management – Automatically processes your inbound fax and e-mail forms, converting the information into electronic data such as XML or EDI for instant import into your back-end systems.
- Workflow Service– Automatically manages your inbound business document workflows using queue management, business rules management, routing, assignment, field validation, and more.
Learn More About Desktop Faxing and Related Services >
Managed File Transfer
Turn your unmanaged communications into a managed enterprise solution.
- Turn unmanaged high-volume messaging into managed communications
- Reduce costs associated with high-volume data transfers
- Improve productivity, security, auditability, and compliance
The challenge: The amount of data your teams are sharing between business units – and with your outside partners and customers – is exploding. It needs to be managed. Homegrown, unsecure, unmanaged messaging must be replaced with a high-speed, highly-managed enterprise-wide solution that protects the business.
The solution: EasyLink’s Managed File Transfer (MFT) Services. You can consolidate all of your company’s communications streams through a single secure connection to our global MFT service, where your business messaging can be managed, secured, and audited.
Learn More About Managed File Transfer >
Automate your multi-modal campaigns for optimum efficiency, customer service, and business growth.
- Leverage a unified notifications strategy connecting all of your stakeholders
- Communicate with each customer in the preferred format he/she will most likely respond to
- Use EasyLink’s cloud-based platform to cultivate incremental revenue and grow the business
The challenge: Your customers, partners, and other stakeholders expect to be notified in the format they prefer most, whether it’s SMS, voice, email, or even fax. You need a single automated notifications platform that can handle this challenge efficiently and economically.
The solution: EasyLink Notifications offers a “single source” multi-modal messaging solution that enables customers, partners, and other constituents to receive messages in the format they will most likely respond to, helping to drive incremental revenue and growth for your business. EasyLink’s cloud-based platform also eliminates the IT infrastructure costs, customer service delays, and human errors associated with having to manage multiple messaging systems.
EasyLink Notifications Service is a 100% outsourced solution that's ideal for:
- Invoice reminders
- Account updates
- Order status
- Product/service updates
- Appointment confirmations
- Prescription refills
- Employee schedule changes
- Travel notifications
- And any other communications that must be flexibly sent in a host of different formats
Learn More About Notifications >
Automate the creation and delivery of secure outbound messages to keep your business safe.
- Facilitate secure delivery with message verification and detailed audit trails
- Strengthen compliance strategies
- Create the peace-of-mind your business deserves
The challenge: You need to communicate, both internally and externally, in compliance with a wide range of security, confidentiality, and record-keeping standards. If you can’t, you’re putting your customer relationships, business partnerships, and reputation at risk.
The solution: EasyLink Secure Messaging is a 100% outsourced, cloud-based secure messaging solution that integrates seamlessly with your back-end systems, strengthens compliance with both industry and government security standards, and makes it easy to transition your current environment to a 100% secure e-mail platform. This is what we call, peace-of-mind.
Learn More About Secure Messaging >